Its been a VERY LONG TIME! I am sorry for that. Things have been busy and I haven't had a lot of interest in photography at the moment... SO, what's new with my life for all those who thought maybe I fell off a cliff and died
1. I am officially engaged as of July 3rd! Rock on the finger and all, our wedding will be June 3rd and I am happy, happy, happy, HAPPY! He proposed on the beach and it was very simple. There was no long commitment speech, just a kneel and a ring and a lot of big stupid smiles. And with that, I will be a married lady in about 10 months.
2. With being engaged, I have wedding planning to do. So far it hasn't been hectic, however, before he gave me the ring and before June, we were planning on being married November 6th. That however hasn't worked out with our life schedules and other things. Those things being... A pastor won't marry us until we stop living together so... I'm trying to find an apartment-ick. Before we found out we have to wait 10 months, I was trying to scramble to throw together a wedding. Why? Why not just elope and be done with it? Well, plain and simply, I want a wedding. I was never one of those girls who had my whole wedding planned out in my head, but I always wanted to have an actual one. And, even though my parents got married by the court, they demand their only daughter has a real wedding too. So, I'm not so busy and stressed anymore trying to plan a wedding in less than 6 months, BUT, I still have lots o crap to do.
3. I got a kitten! His name is Gulliver and he is a Siamese mix from the local shelter. He will be 5 months old on the 25th of August. I'm sure most of you could care less but, for an furry critter lover such as myself-its awesome.
4. Until last Sunday, I had been caring for my fiance's two sons for the past 6 weeks. They came down to stay with us for that time as they live all the way up in VA. It was a blast, but there was also a lot of trying times. Having been a full-time mom for that period, I had no privacy or time to do any pics.
5. My fiance will be going out to sea very soon here. Of course I can not say dates for security reasons but he will be gone for 2 and a half months. That time will be very hard for me to be without him. I made it through last time he was out but now I am moved far from my friends and family and here all alone. Gulliver will hopefully help me with the loneliness. That said, I will have lots of time to take pics then BUT, I may not be in a great mood to do them. However, it will keep me busy so we will see!
6. Finally, I am trying to find a job. There aren't a lot out here available or desirable but I'm trying. If I do find one, that will definitely take up some time of mine. I miss working, can't be a house bum forever ya know?
Again, I am sorry to all the unanswered comments and replies and notes and requests, I will get to them eventually... I have lots of unused ideas I'm eager to try out
Thank you to all of you who have faved my photos and added me to your watch! I am so grateful!
Love you all